Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
barrameter
Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:31 am

x

audio clip issues

i had posted this in technical support and received some good help - just wanting to get any insights from other FL users who may have had similar experiences / may want to offer advice..
thanks folks

serious issues today opening up sessions. some freshly worked on, some not opened in a while.
all of these sessions include many audio clips (20-30) recorded into program and also .wav files dragged in from other sources. many, if not all of them are chopped up or resized etc.

so numerous audio clips in these sessions are either re-pitched / or missing from the session. (no message came up regarding this). when clicking on the clip in channel list the name is the same but when i audition the clip it is something completely different.
as for some with the new pitch - the audio clips are in the same spot in the playlist but sounding wrong. some slow / some very fast.
in one of the sessions the wrong .wav from a completely different song was playing in the playlist- but in the right place where the proper .wav should be.

i had been moving stuff around in the recorded folder. made some sub folders for organization.
also using "macfan" from command prompt to control the fan in my macbook pro while running in bootcamp as before this the computer was just too hot.
there was no accidental clicking / changing of anything i did not want to change. no change of sample rate.

i have been running things fine for 6 months. no similar problems.

what has happened.
thank you

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”