Exchange FL Studio tips & tricks

Return to “Tips & Tricks”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
theShiZa
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:22 pm

x

Piano Roll selection loop??

Hey all.
I have a question or 2 about the Performance Mode project called Drumloop Masher. I'll try explain it the best I can please bare with me.

In the Playlist when the project is playing, I leave for example one of the "Delay" clips pressed, it loops 1/4 beat within the same pattern which you can easily see when the channel rack's "Delay" pattern is chosen or can see it in any of the 4 Delay piano rolls, this is done even though all the 4 Delays are in the 1 Pattern called Delay. So the 1 Delay Pattern is kind of split into 4 sub-patterns but I'm not sure how, I didn't know this could be done.

I can't think of anywhere else this can be done besides the Piano Roll by somehow permanently making a loop selection within the clip's Piano Roll itself or something?? The other clue to this is when the project is not playing & from the Playlist I double click into ANY of the clips (except for Pitch), it takes me to the clip's Piano Roll with the corresponding 1/4 beat selected/highlighted.

Please if someone has the time to just load up the Drumloop Masher Performance Mode project to tell me how this is done that would be awesome.

Thanx,
Ash.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”