Exchange FL Studio tips & tricks

Return to “Tips & Tricks”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JC Biffro
Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:54 pm

x

No ''BS'' Series: Tips & Tricks for FL Studio [Vids Weekly]

What's good guys.

I recently started a YouTube series covering short videos on tips and tricks for FL Studio, Bitwig and other big name plugins. I've focused mainly on FL for now as it's the most popular, but literally have 100's of videos lined up. In other words, I'm dropping knowledge bombs in 5 minutes or less, no BS style. I feel there's a gap in the saturated YouTube market with these ridiculous 10-15min+ videos. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Check them out below - I hope one of these helps so one out there. :smug:

Thanks for watching! and if there's anything in particular you want me to cover, please drop me a comment and l'll see what I can do.

No BS: Recalling Previously Played Notes onto the Piano Roll [HIDDEN GEM!] [FL Studio] [Episode 9]

No BS: Programming Realistic Drums (Hi Hats/Percussion) WITHOUT Plugins [FL Studio] [Episode 8]

No BS: Copying & Pasting Mixer Tracks and Plugin Inserts [FL Studio] [Episode 7]

No BS: The Plugin Database & Missing Patcher Thumbnails [FL Studio] [Episode 6]

No BS: Deleting Mixer Tracks & Inserts [FL Studio] [Episode 5]

No BS: Can't Play Chords? Polyphonic vs. Monophonic [FL Studio] [Episode 4]

No BS: How to MIDI Stretch when Working with Half or Double Time Beats [FL Studio] [Episode 3]

No BS: Add Patterns to the Playlist FAST [FL Studio] [Episode 2]

No BS: [Battery 3/4] How to Route Battery 4 to Multiple Outputs in FL Studio [Episode 1]

Return to “Tips & Tricks”