Exchange FL Studio tips & tricks

Return to “Tips & Tricks”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FMLfroot
Wed May 04, 2016 11:30 pm

x

where are the instruments?

Hi.

I am a noob at FL studio. but I have used many other DAW software. they all came with sounds. instruments...

but on FL studio, even though the price was more money... all I can find is a drum set noise and a few synth noise generators that kind of all sound the same to me after a while. and a handful of electric piano sounds.

I got the $199 version of FL-studio. they advertise this as claiming that I can make a whole production. so what do I get for my $200 bucks?

does this mean if I want to make a song with say some trumpets and a flute... I have to go buy a flute and a microphone and learn to play a flute?

when I first messed around in FL studio, I am sure I saw something that said "trombone" and I thought I was playing with a trombone sound.

Now that I want to try to actually make a song, I cant find any familiar sounds... no trombones...

please, all I see is crappy boring synths like random noise generators . trust me, I do NOT want to hold one button down while a robot plays me a song. that cost 200 bucks and you can play the same song, too, if u hold the button down too...

and I have tried to go thru all available things... most are useless and have all these nobs and dials that don't appear to change the sound at all, what so ever...

and the only useful thing I have found is the "slayer" kinda cool guitar sound and "auto-gun". I don't like auto gun its just the only thing that gave me sounds that are not like bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz or BZZZZZZZZZZZ or BzZzZzZzZ
then I go zzzzzzz and fall asleep.

what am I missing? where is the normal, familiar sounds? flute? trumpet? xylophone? cant find anything. so sad. also couldn't fint anything in searches. my results were just advice on how to add new sounds, not how to access the standard sounds that are included...

as it is, I am frustrated, bored and feel ripped off from FL studio hope someone can tell me where the fake instruments are tucked away or if I been had ok thanks

FMLfroot
Thu May 05, 2016 1:29 am

x

Re: where are the instruments?

Wow I finally found some flute sounds.... it...

jrobthehuman
Fri May 13, 2016 12:00 am

x

You seem caught up on the price...but for payin...

patch22
Sun May 15, 2016 3:30 am

x

Not sure what exactly comes with whatever versi...

Kulturdieb
Wed May 18, 2016 1:39 am

x

I was homeless, isolation and thought, use musi...

Return to “Tips & Tricks”