FL Tuts All Levels, All Subjects

Exchange FL Studio tips & tricks

Return to “Tips & Tricks”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Composing Gloves
Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:16 pm

x

FL Tuts All Levels, All Subjects

I'm a tutorialist and have done a number of series on different aspects, plug-ins ect.... within FL. Its straight up my favorite DAW to work with. I am always working on a series of some kind. They range from someone who knows next to nothing, all the way to some rather advanced stuff. I try to be as through as possible so that anyone can grab the information and begin to make art! I hope you find these of use!

These are Basic course's that I include here only because it is the base of information needed to really get a lot out of anything else.
Sound and Synth Basics:
Digital Audio Basics:

How to Make Your First Song in FL:

Sytrus

Sytrus From The Ground Up:
Sound Design With Sytrus:
Learn FM:

Harmor

Harmor From The Ground Up:
Sound Design With Harmor:

Effects (still a work in progress, not that the other ones are "done" but this one is certainly not done.)

FL 12 Effects:

3x OSC:

I am working on a Drum and Bass from the Ground up Series that shows a lot of work flow if interested. :

I also have a MIDI music theory course which is also taught mostly (There is one or two videos in pro tools) in FL. :

If It is desired I can update this post with new content relevant to FL in the future or link to new posts so that it is all in one convenient place.

I just love sound and want to spread information. I have several projects and goals underlying what I want to accomplish in the future. If I have anything that you feel is wrong (or actually is wrong), then let me know. I will make amends!

Have a Blessed Day!

-Composing Gloves

Return to “Tips & Tricks”