Exchange FL Studio tips & tricks

Return to “Tips & Tricks”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
samifightsback
Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:09 pm

x

Time Stretching & Automation clips

Dear fellow FL users,

First of all lemme start of by sayin: FL all the way! And i got the FL boxers to prove it too.

Movin on!

I pretty much got a good hang on the way i'd like to use FL. Nonetheless, I'd like to play with sound more than i currently can. Starting off with Transitional Time Stretching:

The Channel settings option given per sample pretty much does it, but ONLY in a limited sense, where u change the Pitch / Time Stretch of a sample to a specified degree, and that's about it.

Since I'm dead sure that FL can do way more than that, I need u folks to help me out with it.

Basically, what i'm wondering is this: Is there "An automation clip" option to the Time Stretching feature in FL (regardless of the version, 9 if u may) where one can have the Time stretch effect sloping in a wave form to give a slow down / speed up effect? No "Automation Clip" option available when right clicking the knobs either. The help menu shows EDISON to offer that feature, but only in a general sense, nothin too clear about how to actually do it.

Moreover, how bout Time Stretching effects for Sytrus plug ins? How do you folks go about doin it in that case?

Much appreciated ppl, looking forward to your replies.

Peace.

I.M.

de-dunk
Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 pm

x

Re: Time Stretching & Automation clips

HI, Had the same question, so thats why I foun...

de-dunk
Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:26 pm

x

I had another look at it today, and its not exa...

gol
Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:30 pm

x

in FL, only Harmor can do that, or Granulizer w...

Kerxsly
Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:33 am

x

If your asking what I think your asking, try th...

Return to “Tips & Tricks”