Hi. I've recently make a new effect plugin "WaveStorm" which performs some "tricks" with sound in live mode. It's features:
- 4-voice delay
- Tape-Stop with adjustable sensitivity
- Shuffle (now need to be fixed somehow - it produces not quite perfect shuffles)
- Retrigger with speed/pitch adjustment
- Gate with rate & with adjustment and flexible stereo gate effect
- Quantizer - makes sound sounds like 8-bit and less old video games
- Virtual Vinyl Scratcher - you can adjust how much sample is taken, the way of comming back to default position and sensitivity of device
I'm attaching plugin here but there is an alternative link: http://www.easy-share.com/1913469103/komorra_wavestorm.zip
1. Check that you have required .NET Framework 3.5 (It's high probability that you have)
2. Unzip contents of ZIP package to your VST folder on directly to [Your FL Studio Path]\Plugins\VST\
3. Add plugin in FL Studio like usually BUT: fl detect 2 files, you must check only that one without "net" postfix before dll extension
4. Have fun
Let me know if you find bugs or trouble using this plugin.
I will be glad if someone find this is useful.
Lots of links to samples, VSTis, ...
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]