Building a repository (massive download area)

Lots of links to samples, VSTis, ...

Return to “Links”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
liqid
Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:52 pm

x

Building a repository (massive download area)

Before you think this is just someone looking for a handout, dont close the window. There is something im offering BACK for anyone that wants to help with this.

So last year i already started building a website where everyone can come and download plenty of different VST/VSTi/ Plugin settings
"SETTINGS, NOT PLUGINS"
Ive already started uploading some of the plugin settings (they are custom settings, not the general settings already included with FL plugins)

but now im looking for help.

Im looking for extra people to upload their OWN settings to feature on the site.
They can even upload an audio sample (mp3) of what the setting sounds like to does.

There is also a youtube channel where you can add a screenshot video of adjusting the settings or as a tutorial on that particular file if you choose.

So here is my quest and question. Anyone want to help with this?

Most of you guys are small time producers, bedroom producers, soundcloud producers, and plenty of you are DJs.
So whats the kickback? I own an online radio station where
DJS- i can play your mixes in the stream so you would get air time on that site.
The station is playing through two websites by the way.

Also as a participant in this, i can create your account on the tutorial / producers website as a featured member, showing off your soundcloud page,
works you have going on via the blog, and some other promotional ways.

Need a hand getting your productions heard by record labels..... yes i have contacts to those as well.
As the station owner, i am constantly in touch with labels who are always looking for new talent.

Ok so there it is. I hope to get a few people on this one. Id like to see the production website launch in the next couple months
with the helpful content supplied by many of you guys.

I am already in the process of uploading samples, one shots, edits, and adding many tutorials i created / used / and republish.
I made this website idea announcment in Jan 2013 and to date there are 1700 people waiting to get into the site when its made public

Any questions, post here so the answers can be seen / read.
If you want to contact me directly with any concerns, ideas, questions, do so at antifmradio @ antifmradio . com

Antifmradio.com is the radio station, it is NOT the production website

Return to “Links”