Help me find an old sample pack?

Lots of links to samples, VSTis, ...

Return to “Links”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DamienAcid303
Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:52 am

x

Help me find an old sample pack?

So, I've had FL maybe 2 years, and when I first got it, my friend suggested me to get sample packs. So while still experimenting with different styles and genres, anything from Hardstyle, to Dubstep, Ambient to now Acid. I had one sample pack, that was always my go to. If I ran into writers block, or didn't feel it the song had enough "oomph" like something was missing, that crisp open hat, or that hard kick. I'd sample through some of the drum samples in this pack, and I'd find just that right kick, hat, or snare to give it that lift. Well, unfortunately, I've swapped over to a new computer, and lost that sample pack in my excitement I forgot to swap it over to a thumb drive. Afterwards, I decided to factory reset my old computer, and now it's all gone. It was a hardstyle sample pack, it wasn't from lucid. It was one of those obscure sample websites, and it was free. It had numerous hardstyle kicks, as well as just hard kicks, hats, snares, and claps, it came with a bunch of FX, and vocal samples.
The song here in my soundcloud has numerous pieces, the vocal samples, and the drums in here are all from the pack...if anyone knows where to get this pack again please share it with me! I'd really appreciate it. Here is the link to the song

angel bulbhead
Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:29 am

x

Re: Help me find an old sample pack?

Four pages here; http://www.producerloops.com/D...

Return to “Links”