Dealazer - 318 Sytrus Presets The Final Master

find/exchange/discuss Sytrus presets & tips here

Return to “Sytrus - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dealazer1
Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:35 pm

x

Dealazer - 318 Sytrus Presets The Final Master

I made another pack, this time with all the previous presets I've already made but with Final Master to them.
It might not sound as the previous packs, but it has a better sound to most of the presets, also they are now categorized.
If you like them, well you would but ok, it was an tough time making all them with better envelopes and sound.

Still you might like them and hate them, but most people liked the way they was made.

I love FL Studio and I have not released all the presets I used to many of my projects, due to the lack of even copying them out, but next pack will have most of my presets from all my tracks.
I often don't use anything but Sytrus especially for the basses, and I really like how the sub feeling is with Sytrus, if you would like you could put on Subby preset, but you need to tweak it just alittle to make it even better, but it's enough good to just put it in project. Hehe. Learn how to tweak. Sometimes just adjusting the right perimeter and adjusting the knob to turn on 1 of 1 or 1 of 2 in the modulator might give you the slight sound change of what you want. Enjoy.

http://www.soundcloud.com/dealazer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Sytrus - Presets & Programming”