How to load DW in FX Slot to Sample Ext Source?

Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Teksonik
Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:59 pm

x

How to load DW in FX Slot to Sample Ext Source?

This actually came up over at KVR. Someone is thinking about buying DW to use in Orion. He's wants to sample external sources like his guitar but there is no FX version of DW to load in a slot. I've owned DW for years but never tried to sample external sources with it and after trying today can't figure it out either. How does one insert DW in an FX slot if there is no FX version ( VST not VSTi ) ? I just updated my DW but didn't see an option to install an FX version.......

On a side note both of us can confirm that trying to load .rx2 files crashes Orion. Not likely to be a fix coming from the Orion side so I guess it is what it is...........

EDIT: Oh well the guy decided not to buy DirectWave and it will probably go back to being unused here....shame as it's got potential but I have other options for sample playback and sampling isn't something I'm interested in anymore...... Maybe if there was a lot of third party sample support...........

PW69
Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:01 pm

x

Re: How to load DW in FX Slot to Sample Ext Source?

Hi here is the set up [attachment=0]Untitled.j...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”