Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mc UB
Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:42 pm

x

Directwave multi-out in Patcher, how?

Hi all,

I want to setup a template with Directwave in Patcher with all of Directwave's outputs routed to FL's mixertracks. This way I can make Directwave native accept the notes from the Midi-out. But I can't get the output to go to selected mixertracks.

Half of it now works: I have Directwave in Patcher and it accepts Midi-out notes from FL on port 50. If I use the Midi-out, I can see Directwave plays the notes and it's db meter is showing audio is being played. When I connect Directwave's main output to FL-out in Patcher, I can hear it too. so that works.

However, I have also activated all other outputs, and activated and connected them to the mixertrack outputs in the 'FL-out' part of Patcher. I just can't get the patch to play through any of them. If I select an output in the multi window, nothing comes through. Directwave is still playing, but no sound comes to the mixer.

I must be missing something... Anybody?

This is how it's routed now (picture). The main output and the 4 send outputs are not connected, the output 1 / 16 are connected to Insert 3 / 18.
Directwave-patcher.jpg
regards, Frank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mc UB on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FidelityMusic
Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:36 pm

x

Re: Directwave multi-out in Patcher, how?

Hello Mc UB, Have you also set the output with...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mc UB
Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:22 pm

x

Hi FidelityMusic, Yes I had set them up, but I...

FidelityMusic
Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:42 pm

x

Yeah, it's a little confusing and unusual. I'm ...

Mc UB
Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:17 pm

x

It does prevent me personally to use output 001...

FidelityMusic
Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:32 pm

x

Yeah I see that problem, but I doubt that will ...

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”