Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
andy3252
Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:06 pm

x

What is the default content & where?

Hi

I have tried to gather what is the DirectWave default content that is supplied with FLS 12+ Signature, all I seem to have is Orchestral>Mellotron and that's it. Is this correct or should I have more, just wondered as I haven't really used DW much due to what seems to be my limited content, but as I have seen that DW is due for a facelift I am hoping to utilise it more. I appreciate there are some free samples to download but even that seems to not show up. I do seem to have several Data folders around, even though I purposely used the default install so expected it to be in documents\Image-Line\Data\DirectWave\, which it is with just the one folder Orchestral\Strings\Mellotron_02, but besides there, I believed there should be something in Packs but there doesn't seem to be, the route being Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Data\Patches\Packs\ where I assumed some DW samples would be also. I may be wrong but it seems difficult through reading the forum what is supposed to be where and what the content should be. This actually goes for a few plugins, like FPC, Hamor (Which has presets under Hamor and IL Harmor - I have the VST version as well), seems terribly confusing. By the way I have a 64Bit system and us the 64Bit version of FLS, not sure if that makes any difference in locations.

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Andy

clint
Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:58 pm

x

Re: What is the default content & where?

If you look in the Browser under Pack>Instru...

andy3252
Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:42 pm

x

Re: What is the default content & where?

Thanks guys, really appreciate the answers. I ...

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”