Generic Samples CD (download) - Using with DirectWave?

Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
mu5icDud3
Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:26 am

x

Generic Samples CD (download) - Using with DirectWave?

I recently bought the Generic Samples CD for FLStudio. It's not a physical CD... you download it using the Download Manager in FLStudio.
I found the Generic Samples CD listed and performed the download.

My question is: Am I right in thinking the samples are meant for use specifically in DirectWave? Are they defined in patch sets that load into DirectWave's program settings?

I can see the WAV files in [IL Shared Data]\DirectWave\GenericSampleCD, but they don't show up in DirectWave.

In Direct Wave, if I click the Soundfusion button to bring up the list of presets, I can see the GenericSampleCD group, but it contains only a single bulk samples entry. If I try to load this (not that I expected it to work), I see a message in DirectWave's zone definition area:
The Generic Sample CD
There are no samples in
this program. Check the
'GenericSampleCD' map in:
Packs\SampleFusion\
to access the samples.
There is no SampleFusion folder anywhere on my PC, so I guess the message relates to an earlier version of FLStudio.

I feel like a real noob, asking this question. I'm sure there's something obvious that I'm missing, but I've been going round in circles with this, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

PW69
Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 am

x

Re: Generic Samples CD (download) - Using with DirectWave?

KaffiMann wrote:I have the same issue with the ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”