Purchased DirectWave content: broken .dwp files

Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ajjclucero
Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:31 pm

x

Purchased DirectWave content: broken .dwp files

A few days ago I purchased the SFX product from the SampleFusion page. Purchase went through, downloaded new Reg Key (and installed), successfully downloaded the SFX content using the DirectWave Content Library, product installed properly. But: when either SFX1.dwp or SFX2.dwp are loaded as Programs into DirectWave, DW displays the message: "The 'SFX' SampleCD: There are no samples in this program. Check the 'SFX folder in blah blah". Yes, in the properly named folders below the folder holding the SFX*.dwp files are all of the wave files as advertised. Each of those work (they are proper *.wav files). All of my other *.dwp file load properly (A Power Chord.dwp, Mellotron_02.dwp, Sidbass_Free.dwp, for example); they are in the same DirectWave folder tree as SFX. I opened several *.dwp files in a text reader, and I see what is perhaps the problem. In the working *.dwp files, there are folder paths to the sound files. However in the SFX*.dwp files, the corresponding text lines (where the folder path should be) reads "There are no samples in this program ... etc.".

So: is there a fix? Any pointers are much appreciated.
Regards,
Alan

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”