Fixed: FPC/ILDownloader problem - loading kits is broken

Exchange FPC kits here

Return to “FPC - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
m.letcher
Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:22 pm

x

Fixed: FPC/ILDownloader problem - loading kits is broken

Hi, I'm using the IL Downloader 3.0.8 and a fresh install of FL11.1 (no updates, though I have the same issue with the RC4b install). From FPC, I select the 'Content Library' and it starts the ILD. The ILD is selected to BassDrum (top of list rather than FPC which seems to have been selected in earlier versions). So, I select FPC and several DL's are shown for FPC that the installer shows were DL'ed and installed as well as the list to the right with additional kits to DL. Selecting a DL'ed selection doesn not load it into the FPC., which is how I remember this supposed to be working in accordance with the manual entry for the ILD. Additionally, the DL'ed kits don't show up in the browser either under the FPC plugin presets either, though they were reported as installed. Anyway, I can't seem to load up any of standard kits I use anymore. I seem to recall this being really easy and convenient before, but it now appears broken. I did DL a Morphine Bank with the ILD and after re-starting Morphine it found the new bank, though Morphine doesn't use the ILD directly.
Anybody else having a similar issue?
Last edited by m.letcher on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “FPC - Presets & Programming”