FPC won't let me save save kits as .wav-files!

Exchange FPC kits here

Return to “FPC - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
UlrikSander
Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:34 am

x

FPC won't let me save save kits as .wav-files!

Hi

I use the FPC plugin a lot. Often for drumbreaks chopped into 8, 16 or 32 regions (dragged from Edison). So I have decided I want to start saving these kits for for later use in other projects. So I want to make a folder for each FPC kit where I save the .padpreset file and its used .wav files.

The problem is: when I click 'Save all wave files...' in the FPC menu and choose a location to save, I get an error message pop-up: "Contact techsupport" (phrased exactly like that).

I've checked the selected folder-location and it hasn't saved the wave files.

I guess the current location of the wave-files is the 'Data\Patches\Sliced beats' where the 16 wave-files have been auto-named and saved to by Edison when I dragged them into FPC. In FPC I've neatly renamed all the pads - which hasn't changed their file- names in the 'Sliced beats' folder - and it shouldn't I don't think, because title and file-name are two different things. So me renaming the pads is not the problem I assume?

What is wrong here? Is it the plugin or FL Studio... or am I doing something wrong?

BTW I use: FL Studio 10.5 BETA. Could this be a problem only present in this BETA version? Does any of you guys get this error?

Thanks in advance for help!

Ulrik

Return to “FPC - Presets & Programming”