Yamaha AN200

Find dashboards here

Return to “Dashboard - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Rodan
Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:22 am

x

Yamaha AN200

This Dashboard has all of the paramters linked up but there are a few issues...Im not sure how to set the vco1/vco2 etc switches to be a switch that cycles through the 5 or so different options. If you know how to do this please let me know, there are a couple cases like this with this dashboard. You just have to be careful and hold ctrl while moving slowly from 0-5 or whatever the parameter allows on your AN200.

But the basics are all here, you should be able to link them up and use them immediately. Also, I ran out of room on a couple of the knobs so there are a few that aren't exactly in the same spot they are on the actual AN200 hardware. Sorry about that but I didn't want to redo the entire thing for those extra knobs. You can take them out if you want because I really don't think you will be using them "live", they're probably more of you set them on your an200 and go. The knobs that are out of place are: vco1, vco2, key ass, s mode. The ones that you have to hold ctrl on are type, s mode, and sync p. Anyways if anyone knows how to improve let me know please.

One more thing, this dashboard is meant only to control the sound module portion of the AN200. If you want to control the groove machine part, that's up to you. I only use the synth as the drums sound like crap.

http://www.rodan.us/an200.zip

Dunbar
Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 am

x

Re: Yamaha AN200

Thanks Rodan! I was about to make one of these...

Return to “Dashboard - Presets & Programming”