ZGameEditor - Polar and Linear peak effects MOD! | Self-done

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dubswitcher
Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:00 pm

x

ZGameEditor - Polar and Linear peak effects MOD! | Self-done

- Polar showoff -

For the Linear effect, if you set the round peak to 0, it changes it to ramps from one peak to the next, for a more solid look, or whatever else you would go for. I've also added a high-frequency-peak taper, though it doesn't seem to work when you set the bands value to anywhere below 0.34, and I've been trying to figure that one out for hours, to no avail.

Polar has been explained in the newly uploaded video.

DS_Linear (DS is short for Dubswitcher, I changed the name to that as a working title but didn't think of a better one later on. Maybe Linear 2 will work)
DS_Linear.zgeproj
DS_Polar (v3)
DS_Polar.zgeproj
To install, navigate to your FL Studio program folder then paste "\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Peak Effects" into the file browser, without the quotation marks. Then just drop the files in.

I hope you enjoy! Comment if you have any opinions or if you come up with something artistic! I hope to catch the attention of the developers too, as this is a better version of the two IMO.

Old demo video -

Background music is a WIP song called Comet, it's just a loop right now and it's only being used as example audio.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dubswitcher on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:50 am, edited 5 times in total.

StevenM
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:17 am

x

Re: ZGameEditor - Polar and Linear peak effects MOD! | Self-done

Modding effects is built into the visualizer an...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”