Just need some basic help on ZGEViz

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Darth Evans Hill
Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:28 pm

x

Just need some basic help on ZGEViz

Hi There,
I have only just started looking at ZGAmeEditor stuff and I have been looking at the Tutorials by SteveM which although I understand them to a point, I can't seem to find the first bit of the puzzle and implement anything.
In the tutorial SteveM uses ZGameEditorVisualizer->Foreground->Dropdown list box to show a Midi channel link which says MidiEventDriverExample and I have looked in every Tutorial I can find that SteveM has done and I can't find out how to set this up. He says in the Tutorial that we should know how to set it up which I think he may be refering to a previous tutorial but I cannot find it.
I have FLproducer 11 and I have loaded on 10 to see if it was only in that but it is not in there by default.
Do I have to download this driver from somewhere and put it in the program directories somewhere or is it a setting to switch on.
Any help apprecated.
I have tried looking through the Forums and it looks like steveM has well over 1000 entries and so it is a lot to search through and I have watched most of his tutorials already.
If your out there SteveM any help appreciated.
Regards

Andy

VilleK (staff)
Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:35 am

x

Re: Just need some basic help on ZGEViz

I searched and found some effects based on MIDI...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”