First steps with Zgamer. How to string different images ?

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Carbinax
Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:21 pm

x

First steps with Zgamer. How to string different images ?

I've been waiting a long time to try this , but my video card was never up to scratch.
so...
New PC , and im ready to roll my sleeves up and get stuck in.

I've played around with the sliders and i get the concept of what you can do with a single image , but what i dont understand is how you chain together lots of different images ??

say i have a 16 bar loop. From bar 1 to 4 , i'd like a background. Nothing too mad. Then bars 4 to 8 , i'd like to introduce a different image , and throughout the track bring in new themes.
But so far I've worked out how to have a rectangle spinning from bars 1 to 4 , but if i want an abrupt change at bar 4 , to something entirely different , how do i do that ?

Im thinking it works in a similar way to how windows movie maker works , and you can place a picture , or a piece of video , and you stretch it to where you want it to end , then you insert an entirely different picture at a certain point and specify where you want the start and end points to be , but i cant work out how this works as a "timeline" concept , and that is my question in a nutshell really.
Im expecting it to work in the same way the FL playlist works , by building up small patterns ( or in zgamers case....visual patterns ) and chain them into a song track ( or video track for zgamer ).

Another question I have is , is it possible to insert your own static bmp jpg images or do they have to be 3d rendered shapes ?

also....how to change text ??

I've watched a few videos but these things weren't explained , and the official videos accessible through the FL help page in the manual , are blurry.

Would really appreciate a bit of help with it.

Thanks in advance !!

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”