made with FL...

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jarenholz
Thu May 22, 2014 10:22 am

x

made with FL...

i honestly dont know where this goes, and i sincerely apologize if this is not only in a blatantly incorrect spot, but if there is an incredibly obvious place where things of this nature are supposed to be posted... sorry. Seriously. Not trying to pee in anyone's cheerios. this place just seemed reasonable. i did use a few third party plugins, mainly native instruments things for sound design (but honestly only for maybe four or five sounds and effects moments), but the actual project construction, music, and visualization were all done within FL Studio. I was mostly just looking for a place to share things done with the beast, and i couldnt find where, so i figured that if i posted something in the wrong spot, someone would cry about it and direct me to the proper thread. that aside, if you happen to take the time to view my madness, i thank you with all my being, and hope to further entertain you with the prospect of an impending album. a 13 track LP composed in FL studio, with minimal use of third party plugins, as the more we delved into FL, the more it became apparent that third party usage could be emulated, imitated, and replicated by any plugin that image-line had to offer. so as the project has neared completion, more and more third party interaction has been eliminated in favor of FL studio native plugins. thank you for either watching, or complaining and thus redirecting me to the proper location. cheers!

-aL

jarenholz
Thu May 22, 2014 10:24 am

x

Re: made with FL...

loh and behold, i forgot to post the link. let ...

rhcball
Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:20 pm

x

Re: made with FL...

I just got FLS this week, this is uhhh my first...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”