automation clips not triggering at the right times

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Carbinax
Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:38 pm

x

automation clips not triggering at the right times

I made a view videos in previous versions of zgame, but can't seem to do what I was doing before and the zgame documentation in FL is very poor.

What im trying to do is make each element of my track have a different effect, like when the kick appears, its effect is triggered, and when a snare appears, a different effect is triggered.
I just started this video, and i've set one layer to main beat, one to kick, and one to snare. The main beat has a sphere, and both kick and snare have their own elements.
When the track starts, its just the main beat, and the sphere was appearing on its own, and that was great. I then added the snare channel on zgame, set it to the snare mixer channel, and did the same for the kick on a different channel, and sent automation clips to the playlist for each zgame channel.

What was supposed to happen, was the sphere on its own, and then the snare and kick coming in and adding to the sphere, but what has happened is all the effects are layered together right from the start, before the snare and kick automation clips even start. In the picture below, the 3 automation clips start at completely different times, yet the video shows all the effects together right from the start of the track. How can I fix this ??
zgame.jpg
Also, can anyone help me how to make the effects only trigger for the duration of the sound ? for example........a kick drum triggers a star shape, and the star appears each time the kick is heard, and only then. I'd rather not have to use fruity peak controller. Ids there another way ?

Thanks in advance for any help =)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tjuggernaut29
Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:18 pm

x

Re: automation clips not triggering at the right times

in the upper left corner of each layer there is...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Carbinax
Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:10 pm

x

Re: automation clips not triggering at the right times

cheers juggernaut...I got the same result, effe...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”