Question regarding feedback 70sKaleido effect & automation for zgame.

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Delshad1987
Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:19 am

x

Question regarding feedback 70sKaleido effect & automation for zgame.

Hello and thank you for choosing to read this! I appreciate your time.

I'll get right down to it.

I'm learning zgame editor to create intricate videos for an album. I'm scratching my head at two things at the moment.

1) Once I create an automation clip, and then choose to delete it, the automation is still effective until I create another one to replace it for the same slider or knob. Why is that not fixed yet? It's been this way for so many versions of fl studio.

2) I want to use 70sKaleido feedback effect but for some reason its Alpha slider isn't doing anything, but awkwardly enough when my OnOffSpikes alpha automation begins to phase it out, thats when the 70sKaleido feedback effect decides to be effective with it. Does anyone know what's causing it? I wish to be able to automate the 70sKaleido effect throughout the track on my object of choice within zgame visualizer.

I GREATLY appreciate any help at all! Thank you guys so much and LONG LIVE FL STUDIO!!!! BEST PROGRAM EVER!!!!

-Navid Nilchian

p.s - I'm also having the export problem that everyone else seem's to be having with 1920 x 1080 HD exporting. It comes out all glitched out.

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”