OBS + zGameEditor Visualizer = Crash

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DTallchief
Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:42 am

x

OBS + zGameEditor Visualizer = Crash

Hi,

I'm trying to incorporate zGameEditor visuals into my livestreams. I'm using OBS Studio (17.0.2).
Using "game capture" I can focus on just the zGameEditor Visualizer preview which is great, but once that link between OBS Studio and zGame has been established things start to go awry.
Changing options such as the windows modes (detached, wallpaper), aspect ratio or minimizing or closing the preview will result in a access violation error.
zgame error.PNG
zGame automatically freezes the preview and when I unfreeze it I get the second error message.
zgame error 2.PNG
It says "..._x64.dll" but this bug also happens in the 32bit version of FL studio.
FL Studio will also crash on exit.

Not all features break straight away. Initial the zGame preview will still react to audio and you can change the effect controls.
Curiously only every other preset will work once linked with OBS. If the preset works the next one won't but the one after that will, even if I select randomly from the preset list.

I hope this made sense and provided enough information.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DTallchief
Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:51 pm

x

Re: OBS + zGameEditor Visualizer = Crash

Hi Fidelity, thanks for your response. I've m...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”