Render Problem with Feedback Effect "FeedMe"

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Samuel187
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:28 am

x

Render Problem with Feedback Effect "FeedMe"

I just recently discovered the awesome ZGame Editor Visualizer and had already a lot of fun with it
making videos to my music.

But I also discovered a problem with putting an image before the FeedMe effect plugin and moving
it's image position around so you can see the parameter "Suck or Blow" from FeedMe working
it's magic. In editing mode it looks all pretty.

But when I render, then the "Suck or Blow" effect in the video is horizontally mirrored in the
middle, and is therefore displayed twice, first in the correct position and a second time upside down.
Sometimes it looks nice, but I don't want this mirror effect. I have tried many options, but
found no solution.

When Antialias in Settings is on, then it looks the same as in the rendered video. I'd appreciate some help
or information if there is a reason for this, and if it can be fixed. Thank you and big up for this forum and
Image Line!!

I'm using FL v12.4.2 [build 32]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Samuel187 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StevenM
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:40 pm

x

Re: Render Problem with Feedback Effect "FeedMe"

AA is disabled by some post processing effects ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StevenM
Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:37 pm

x

I can't reproduce it. I thought this would b...

VilleK (staff)
Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:53 am

x

Samuel187 wrote:What happens when you just put ...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”