ZGameEditor Visualization - links breaking

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jonaripp
Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:41 am

x

ZGameEditor Visualization - links breaking

Links are breaking between the Text lines and the automation clips in the ZGameEditor Visualization Plug-in.

My goal is to show lyrics to a song I wrote on the bottom of a video.

Following the tutorial: "FL Studio Guru | ZGameEditor Visualizer Text & Lyrics". I have been able show the lyrics from the text input area, through the HTML specs, on to the bottom of the video output screen. I understand how to move the Text line slider to the point where a word appears, Right-click the slider, Copy Value, move to the particular point on the automation clip, Right-Click and Paste the value, using the snap to beat setting appropriate to the song.

However, through time as I have worked on the file, I play the video to audit it and I discover that the lyrics work fine for three or four plays, and then on the fifth play, a word will drop out. I can go back to that spot and re-copy and paste the value to get it working again, but then usually I will found another spot where the lyrics have either dropped off or are offset by one word/point.

It may be caused by accidentally moving the point in the automation clip. I pasted a value on the wrong beat and tried to drag the point to the correct beat, which seemed to negate the value.

Can anyone explain:
1. What I am doing wrong?
2. How can I do it better?
3. What the value is that I am copying and pasting?
4. How the links are connected directly in detail?
5. Anything else which will prevent the links from falling away or being blown away after being set?

Second Question (less important):
Is there an easy way to change images directly through the course of a song?
(I know I can create a video of images and add video content rather than image content.)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”