Glitchy Video Playback when using cue points

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DJ DavyC
Mon May 15, 2017 11:43 am

x

Glitchy Video Playback when using cue points

Hi All,
I have a triple monitor setup on my pc. My main monitor is a Toshiba TV powered by the HDMI connection from my Nvidia Geforce Gt220 1GB card. The Geforce also powers one of my AOC 1941W monitors via the VGA port. The second AOC is Powered by my motherboards ATI Radion 3000 graphics card via the VGA Port. The setup works works well for FL but I'm having issues with Videos in zGame Editor Visualiser. I watched all the Tom Solid Tutes and had a look at the manual and a look at a post with similar issues on here but still can seem to find a reason for the following.

In my project I wanted the video part to start further on in the song and not "Sync with the start" After much messing I found I could get it to work by disabling the sync button and using Midi via the MIDI Out plugin to start the video BUT the playback doesn't always respond to the MIDI signal. When you stop the project to do something and start it again the can freeze or jump to a part that doesn't correspond to the cue point. It's like it hangs or is experiencing some king of buffering or something. If I stop then wait or click on the play position bar it usually goes back to the point I want it at. Overall though it becomes very unresponsive and a Pain to work with. The visualisations in Zgame seem to work fine as does automation etc. Pictures behave themselves too. The issue seems to be with videos. I though of changing my Graphics card so that all monitors are on the same one but don't want to waste money if there is something I could try first as all else works fine. The vid I am using is MP4 Format and is 144MB.

I've also notice when I move between monitors Zgame snaps back into "Attached" mode on it's own.

My Specs are
AMD FX 8 Core CPU
Windows 10 Pro
16GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce Gt220 Graphics
Asus M5A 78L-M USB3 motherboard with ATI Radeon 3000 Grahics
Latest Version of FL Studio Signature
External Behringer FCA1616 Sound Card

Thanks for any help :)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”