Access violation upon export

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Schwa Iska
Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:16 am

x

Access violation upon export

I get the following error when exporting from ZGameEditor using 64 bit FL:

Video export failed:
Access violation at address 000000000A2F187B in module 'ZGameEditor Visualizer_x64.dll'. Read of address 0000000000000000

In the 32 bit version:

Video export failed:
Access violation at address 0A5DCA6B in module 'ZGameEditor Visualizer_x64.dll'. Read of address 00000000

FL version: 12.4.2
Windows 7
i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz

What happens is FL will act like it's rendered one bar and then the rest of the progress bar fills up almost instantaneously after that. Once the bar is full that's when the error pops up.

This is a snippet of the debug log starting from the top:

Gamepads detected: 0
Multisample supported, using 8 samples.
OpenGL: 4.3.0 - Build 10.18.14.4264
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Canvas effects\SkyOcean.zgeproj
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Background\FogMachine.zgeproj
Patched propref: spec_fade Color 3 -> spec_fade.Color.W
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Background\ItsFullOfStars.zgeproj
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Background\SolidColor.zgeproj
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Canvas effects\DarkSpark.zgeproj
Patched propref: alpha_fade Color 3 -> alpha_fade.Color.W
Patched propref: alpha_fade Color 3 -> alpha_fade.Color.W
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Canvas effects\Digital Brain.zgeproj
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Canvas effects\FreqRing.zgeproj
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Canvas effects\N-gonFigure.zgeproj
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Canvas effects\ShimeringCage.zgeproj
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Canvas effects\Stack Trace.zgeproj
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Canvas effects\TaffyPulls.zgeproj
Loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Effects\Feedback\70sKaleido.zgeproj

Let me know if you need more.

So far I've tried rendering every file format, selecting less of the song to render, and rebooting. Thoughts?

VilleK (staff)
Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:55 am

x

Re: Access violation upon export

Hi, It can always help to check if there are a...

Schwa Iska
Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:53 pm

x

All my graphics drivers are up to date. It seem...

Schwa Iska
Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 pm

x

Wow! That was kind of absurdly simple. I though...

VilleK (staff)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:41 am

x

If it renders ok with some layers turned off th...

Schwa Iska
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:15 am

x

I know you want the files and I will add them i...

Schwa Iska
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 am

x

The file is attached in a zip with the three TI...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VilleK (staff)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:37 am

x

Thanks, I'll test. To be honest I've never trie...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”