ZGame Editor Visualizer creates corrupted files

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Xrenyn the MusicMage
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:51 pm

x

ZGame Editor Visualizer creates corrupted files

Well, I am having some problems with the (actually awsome) plugin "ZGame Editor Visualizer": It creates corrupted files sometimes. Files that cannot be opened because the player doesn't respond, files that cannot be deleted or moved because the file explorer doesn't find them anymore and the process bar just freezes, files that cannot be right-clicked anymore because then the explorer doesn't respond anymore and the System service needs to restart;
But most importantly filed that apply all those effects to all other files in the same folder.
Last time I got away safely by deleting my music library but this time the files are somwhere deep in my external hard drive, which means they cannot be deleted by CMD because of the char spaces and also the moveOnBoot tool doesn't want to delete them.
I am using FL Studio 12.5 with Windows 10 on this computer: http://www.toshiba.de/discontinued-prod ... l50-b-23h/
As I said before I really like this tool but sadly it messes up my hard drives and gives me a hard frustration. I really hope the code will be fixed soon.

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”