Discuss the results here
AND THE WINNERS ARE
Jayce Lewis writes...
1st - Aim For Soul (98)
When I heard this remix, the first thing that stuck out was the immense production quality, EQ and the mix, although it wasn't too far removed from the original structure.. It still put a breath of fresh air into each original part, it went a long way with me and the label that the melody of the chorus was expanded as almost the full backbone to this version....very uplifting, Loved it right from the start! every part well thought out from start to finish.
1st - Soniksun (108)
Instantly got my head rocking back and forth, very very clever version... love it love it love it! This guy is very clever, awesome use of side chain, and again immense production! I really couldn't choose between Soniksun or Aim For Soul as number 1, and would have been unjust to have either as a second.............So, joint first it was, as I wanted both tracks on the album.
2nd - A Deaf Bat (28)
Amazing version! so off the wall from what the original was.....love what has been done to the guitars, and the structure is amazing!!!! it could have been a completely new song.... let alone a film sound track! So impressive!
3rd - Ibizzy (25)
Totally understood the melody and chords of the Chorus...and made a whole remix from it! fantastic job! nearly the whole track is just the Chorus, and from what I can hear even recorded his/her own guitars.... creatively brilliant, and very uplifting.
THE REST OF THE TOP 10 (well 11 actually but who's counting)
Mad Electronic (109)
I am grateful to Image-Line for running this competition, but most importantly a huge THANK YOU to EVERYONE that entered, I was totally blown away by the immense talent of the entries and it made it a very, very hard job for us to choose anyone over another, believe me I had 2/3 weeks of hair ripping decisions. I consider the entries a top 100 in my book, I hope this has inspired you as much as it has me, its great to be apart of such an active community of FL Studio users, Thanks again for everyone's time and effort and congratulations to the winners
-------------- Original Post --------------
Remix Jayce Lewis Solitaire and be in the running to have your mix included on his upcoming album.
Download the Remix Pack Here - 170 Mb, 145 BPM
Click the image above to watch the original Solitaire video
Feeding The Race to insanity
I am the other one
Leading the rest for Equality
Our fears all gone
Appreciate all the reasoning
We are not alone
Facing the grace to liberate
you're fears all wrong
Trust is how our vision was Timeless
Faith is lost and truly gone
Loss is not how the vision was fautless burn these words
I feel its gone
carve my name
my duty is not falling away
reason is that nothing is timeless
The beauty is that you will now lead the way
is it wrong that we are so mindless
RULES & CONDITIONS
- Prizes: All winners will be chosen by Jayce Lewis & Image-Line. Winners will be asked to submit the FL Studio remix .zip project to Jayce for verification that the remix was made with FL Studio and or mixer track stems for mastering. Where physical prizes are sent the recipient will be responsible for any local import duties and or taxes.
1st - Your remix Licensed under Devfire Entertainment to EMI/Universal on Jayce Lewis upcoming album + RØDE NT2-A Microphone pack + $500 IL VCash.
2nd - $300 IL VCash
3rd - $200 IL VCash
- All entries - Must be submitted to this thread as 192 kbps MP3 files. You must have an Image-Line account and posting permissions on the Image-Line forums to do this.
- Number of entries - Competitors are restricted to a maximum of TWO entries. You may edit your post and replace entries until the competition closes.
- Production requirements - You must use FL Studio in the production of the remix. You may use any Image-Line or 3rd party plugins/samples. NOTE: where 3rd party samples are used they must be copyright cleared for music production.
- Competition closes -
28 FebruaryMonday 11 March 2013. Judging will take place over the following two weeks and winners chosen by Jayce Lewis & Image-Line.
- Legal - By entering the competition you grant Image-Line Software permission to use your entry in our marketing. This may include videos, pod-casts, TV, flash, broadcast e.t.c., but is not limited to those formats or channels.