Stigmata

Post everything that's off-topic for the other boards here.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
laffik
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:55 pm

0 x

Stigmata

Hi All!

I haven't been posting new tracks on Forum for a while for bunch of reasons, which are: 1) Opening second, main chapter of extradimensional saga tracks (new track about extradimensional device control coming soon) mising introductions, so requiring rearranging workflow a bit - 2) Developing harmony tools for Renoise - 3) Influence of mellowing substances from hyperspace or food industry or health service or all of it, and most of all beacuse of 4) getting a STIGMA.

Stigma are signs of wounds made by The God on chosen one similar to wounds of Jesus Christ. World's most famous stigmatics are Padre Pio, St. Francis of Assisi, Catherine de Siena and some more.

I am backstage worker in London sanctuary of Surbiton, there we got miraculous spring, that is never dry. People are coming here to get dip, some of them are miraculously healed then they leave votive gifts like crutches, wallets and mobile phones and such. Really. So that day as usual I've been working there in the back of the building when suddenly I slipped! Something banged! I felt a stroke in my hand and I saw this:

Usually The God wants to point one of us that is most similar to him as chosen one to share His will with the others. I've been thinking long what God wanted to tell us by his act of interfering, and I considered it will be:

1) Pay more attention to Health and Safety issues in workplaces, like slip-proof shoes, floors clean of grease films and such
2) Food industry/surplus dimension/Health Service to stop spiking mankind with mellowers letting be hardcore and cautious for everyone
3) Image line carry on as usual forever
4) £10.000.000 equivalent in cash in different currencies sent to my adress

Amen.

:)

That's The Will, that's my witness.

Cheers!

PS. A propos of extradimensional saga - my album, that was published in parts on this forum is on iTunes, so if you fancy to get it, or get some of it, you're welcome. Here it goes:

---> iTunes store link <---

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”