Harmor Art

Post everything that's off-topic for the other boards here.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Damaeus
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:26 am

3 x

Harmor Art

Though when I first woke up on Tuesday afternoon, I wanted to work some more on a song I've been working on for a couple of weeks for a remix competition, but I started fiddling with Harmor's image synthesis instead by experimenting with custom-made images. When I saw the graphic representation in Harmor's visual aid (or whatever that thing on the right is called), I decided to capture a series of screen-shots and assemble them all. This is the result. I was surprised not to find anything in Google Images portrayed as "Harmor Art", but it certainly deserves its own little category. Though I experimented with many custom images, this is the first screen-shot assembly. Obviously I recolored it; it isn't orange anymore. This probably wouldn't be the most impressive one, based on what I saw sliding by in Harmor, but I think it's pretty anyway. :)

I'm about to load Harmor's own output image back into Harmor to see what the result is! :D

Harmor Art 01c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Architector #4
Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:27 pm

0 x

Re: Harmor Art

Neeeeaaat!........How does it sound like though...

Damaeus
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:15 am

0 x

It sounded fairly interesting, actually. But w...

Damaeus
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:42 am

0 x

Okay, here's a six-bar playing of C4, which com...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Architector #4
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:08 pm

0 x

Hmm, sounds like a bunch of noise with flangers...

Damaeus
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:51 pm

0 x

Yes, I've twiddled with a lot of knobs and slid...

Mister Nosu
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:58 pm

0 x

Damaeus wrote:Harmor Art 01c.jpgLooks Power Ran...

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”