Question for legit Omnisphere 2 owners

Post everything that's off-topic for the other boards here.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Igor Sena
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:44 am

0 x

Question for legit Omnisphere 2 owners

Hello everyone!

I would like to ask all the legit Omnisphere 2 owners what is the exact size Omnisphere 2 occupies in your disk after it´s installed and updated and how many soundsources it shows after you do the "diagnostics"?

For the past 2-3 weeks i have been talking to Spectrasonics support because i bought a boxed version with a usb pen and after installing(for the 3rd time now), updating and checking if i have the latest version of everything(i do) my Omnisphere 2 occupies 55.5gb but it only has 4770 soundsources despite on the spectrasonics website saying it has 4879.

I have followed every instruction they sent me, did not move any file, folder etc

I thought the boxed version came with the main library and then the updates would update(no pun intended) the rest of the library.

Even better, if you own Omnisphere 2, please run the diagnostics and tell me everything that appears (number of factory soundsources;total size of factory soundsources DBs;number of factory patches;total size of factory patches DBs). I would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much in advance :)

Blaster
Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:01 pm

0 x

Re: Question for legit Omnisphere 2 owners

Which version are you using?Omnisphere Software...

Igor Sena
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:03 am

0 x

Re: Question for legit Omnisphere 2 owners

Blaster wrote:Which version are you using?Omnis...

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”