Works as a generic controller in FL studio. Special Performance mode features no longer supported. Liine Lemur or TB MIDI Stuff 2 are alternatives.
To use the following setup, you need your PC and iOS or Android device connected to the same wireless network:
1. Install TouchOSC on your iOS or Android Device
2. Download TouchOSC Bridge from here.
3. Run the TouchOSC Bridge on your PC. If it's running you should see a B icon in your task-bar.
4. Open TouchOSC on your iOS or Android Device. Check that the MIDI Bridge is Enabled ON under the Connections MIDI Bridge > option.
5. Open FL Studio, go to MIDI options and enable 'TouchOSC Bridge' in MIDI Inputs.