Nektar Panorama & E-MU XBoard MIDI Mappings

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Christiano82
Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:19 am

0 x

Nektar Panorama & E-MU XBoard MIDI Mappings

Hi I want to share with you my MIDI mappings (Image-Line synths, FX and FL Studio mixer) for Nektar PANORAMA P4/P6 and E-MU XBoard 25/49
so if You have that MIDI controllers just put these files (unrar first) in FL Studio Install Folder (FL Studio 12\System\Config\Mapping\Generic\Local) then go to FL studio Options\MIDI settings enable your device and select proper MIDI Ports.

Nektar PANORAMA P4/P6
Nektar Panorama P6 Mapping.rar

for MIDI settings setup look at
viewtopic.php?f=1914&t=99692
Synths, FX and MIXER(first 9 sliders and panning knobs above them) works in INSTRUMENT mode selected on Panorama

E-MU XBoard 25/49
E-MU XBoard49 Mapping.rar

For this one Enable XBoard in MIDI as generic controller and select Port 1
Now when you have MIXER selectd first 8 Volume sliders are on knobs 9-16 and panning for them on 1-8 (MIDI Channel 1 selected on XBoard) next mixer strips are on next MIDI channels (2-16)

This mappings contain settings for other Synths and FX too like Audio Damage, KORG, AIR Music Technology, Arturia, D16,AAS, Cakewalk just to name few and a lot of freewares too.

Have fun :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Christiano82
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:34 am

0 x

Re: Nektar Panorama & E-MU XBoard MIDI Mappings

That's why i share this MIDI mappings (for peop...

Mc UB
Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:49 am

0 x

Man, you're fantastic! This file just saved me ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Christiano82
Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:42 am

0 x

Hi Mc UB Thanks for nice word Im happy that thi...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”