Nanopad2 Gate arp tempo sync

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
muzikbeatzz
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:03 pm

x

Nanopad2 Gate arp tempo sync

Hey there, maybe I have a misunderstanding of how the gate arp is supposed to work but here is my dilemma: as you can see the arp is generally in time with itself but it's start time is defined by when I hit the pad, the first group of four notes I hit perfectly on the beat and as you can see they line up perfectly, the next groups of four are all slightly ahead of the beat. My issue is that I was thinking this would be automatic and just play perfectly in sync each time regardless of when I hit the pad, taking the issue of having to be perfectly on time especially for live use. I'm just confused in a couple regards, is this just how the nanopad2s behave with the gate arp? Would the MPD with their note repeat be having similar issues? My unit doesn't seem defective because it plays in time with itself but if you think it is I can still return it. I have the sync getting sent to MIDI output 1 per the manual and it is on auto so it is definitely receiving the clock info as it should. I even set the clock to external under the editor and it still behaves the same way. Thanks in advance for your help and clarification.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

muzikbeatzz
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:00 pm

x

Re: Nanopad2 Gate arp tempo sync

This is FL relevant bc it could be clock issues...

FidelityMusic
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:17 pm

x

Re: Nanopad2 Gate arp tempo sync

Replied to your other thread regarding this iss...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”