Novation launchkey 25 control knobs and transport control

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
devaram108
Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:10 pm

x

Novation launchkey 25 control knobs and transport control

Please give me detailed setup advice to enable the knobs and transport control on novation launchkey 25. I was able to map the basic keyboard to play music but do not know how to configure the knobs and transport controls. I thought the transport controls should be automatic as on my friends oxygen 49 but they dont work and the "in control software" does not seem to work with fl studio 10. I use fl 10 because there were too many bugs with fl 11 when it came out so I am happy to configure this controller as a normal midi controller with out the auto mapping software.
I am mostly using camel alchemy which has 8 basic controls for cutoff delay etc.. which I would like to configure with the 8 knobs on the launchkey. I tried to right click "midi learn but does not work or I am doing it wrong?
Novation offers very poor customer service and very confusing information on the website regarding setup. They also dont answer questions by email.
Thank you for taking the time to explain this I am also wondering if the keyboard is simply defective?
I am wondering if the proper drivers have been installed as novation implies there are drivers to install and special software to install but the only software or downloads they give are for bass station and v station vsts and the information manuals.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”