Arturia Minilab Control

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ohsnaps1104
Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:16 am

x

Arturia Minilab Control

Sorry if this has been said a million times but, none of the fixes I've seen seem to work for me. I recently purchased a Minilab and I cannot for the life of me get this thing to control anything in FL properly, except basic MMC controls, (stop, play, record). So I would like to at least at a minimum be able to control FL with this thing, (MMC and Mixer volume). Everything I have read says to press Shift and Pad # whatever, but If I hit shift Pad 1 the device resets to default and I have to reload my profile from Midi Control Center. Shift and pads two to eight seemingly do nothing for me. The only reason I got MMC controls was by setting my Global Parameters Channel to 10, and then selecting the corresponding MMC value for each pad, (Shift and Pad 1 also resets this). As for the knobs, if I link them to the Mixer volume sliders, the values become jumpy, jumping up and then back down around 50%. On a side note, Pitch-bend seems to work halfway. Lastly, I did update all the software, and firmware for the Minilab with no further results.

KatiMaya
Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:55 pm

x

Re: Arturia Minilab Control

the values become jumpy, jumping up and then ba...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”