None of my controllers work

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Enidox
Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:50 am

x

None of my controllers work

Just got a shiny new Akai MPK mini pro after seeing it was "plug and play," given that my Alesis Vortex was not working as a midi controller I decided to get one that required no drivers to eliminate as many variables as possible.

So I set up my midi routing, put my MPK on port 2, set up port 2 in the patcher as the input for my VST and nothing. Another really weird side effect is that whenever I try and play something via midi the plugin will altogether stop making sound regardless of piano roll, keyboard, or any other input I throw at it.

So I either suck at doing midi, am the unluckiest person in the world, or there is something inherently wrong with my computer.

Both the MPK and Vortex are going straight to USB via the factory cable they came with.

Using the 64 bit version of FL on a home built rig.

I really hope this is just me missing a step somewhere, but I keep doing everything I see done in tutorial videos and I'm getting no sound or midi control despite both controllers blinking and showing activity on the outside of the box.

Any help out there?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nucleon
Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:04 pm

x

Re: None of my controllers work

You need to press the Enable button for that de...

VulpesFulva
Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:19 am

x

Re: None of my controllers work

Additionally, if you're using Windows 8 or 8.1,...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”