In need of help!

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jaytim3
Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:54 pm

x

In need of help!

Hello! Its been a while since i made some beats, so i set up my stuff again to make some music.
I am having some troubles with my connection. Im trying to use my Motif XS rack with my FL again and somehow i cant find out what im doing wrong...

I have a Novation remote Sl 61 midi keyboard that is powerd by a USB cable that also supports midi out i think. My motif XS rack's midi in and out is connected to my out and in on my midi keyboard.
in to out and out to in. i know how the chain works.
The soundoutputs on the Motif XS rack module can be connected to either my Komplete 6 external soundcard or my Mackie mixer. Either way i hear the sound. The external soundcard is connected to my mixer.

When i play on my keyboard i can perfectly hear the sounds, and i can record midi on FL. So i thought everything is perfect just like i remember.
Now when i hit record i can still hear the sounds and i can still record midi. But after playing and recording, when im gonna listen to the record i played i cant hear the sounds.
When i click the midiout box with ctrl+left click or on the keyboard on FL i cant hear anything.

What am i doing wrong here?
How come can i hear sound and record midi, but not hear what i recorded after?

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”