Novation Remote template

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
NTO
Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:12 pm

x

Novation Remote template

I recently purchased a used Novation Remote. It's an old controller, but it has a lot of functionality, and I got an excellent price!

Image-Line provides support for the Novation Remote SL, a newer generation w/even more capabilities. Unfortunately the template they ship (in C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio xx\System\Hardware specific\Novation ReMOTE) will not just 'fit' for the older Remote.

I have created a template that will define the older Remote, such that it can be used w/the Remote SL selection in the FLS midi options dialog.
I had to make some assumptions for it, and placed the controls where I wanted them in some cases.
FLS-NOV-Rmt_0.png
Inc/Dec work as single value steppers when linked to something. Shift and Hold 1-4 are max value when pressed, min value when released switches.
PTTRN, MIXER, and CHNNL are move up and down selectors for those windows. The MIXER one will walk up and down an open menu as well.
Under the sliders on the right buttons are:
Pattern/Song, Metronome, Blend recording, Loop recording, Step editing, Time select, Marker, Undo.
The transport controls function as labeled.
Pitch bend and modulation are on the joystick.
On the 'glide pad', X1,X2,Y1,Y2 are mapped to independent midi channels for flexibilty.

If you have comments and/or make adjustments, I would like to see them here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”