Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DJ DavyC
Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:02 pm

x

Triggering Pattern & Sequencer Buttons in Arturia Beatstep

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if there was any way of triggering Pattern Sequencer Buttons in FL 12 and also the Step Sequencer Buttons in Drumaxx using my controller touch pads instead of using the Mouse. They don't seem linkable using the usual methods. I though it would be cool to be able to toggle them on and off using my pads in Arturia Beatstep in Control mode.

I'm totally new to Beatstep and think doing it this way would make things a bit more interesting. I know Arturia Spark Controller will do this in Spark Software but I'm looking for a method that I can use with samples too. I'm sure some of you have though of way more exciting methods of messing with this controller so I'd love to hear what you've managed in FL. If I've missed the Obvious forgive me but this is the first move I've taken to move things outside of the box. Thanks :D

NTO
Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:20 pm

x

Re: Triggering Pattern & Sequencer Buttons in Arturia Beatstep

One item...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NTO
Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:27 am

x

Re: Triggering Pattern & Sequencer Buttons in Arturia Beatstep

Sorry, I don't know the difference. From the h...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”