Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MajesdaMan
Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:20 pm

x

Reloop NEON support

Hi everyone.

I was just wondering if there was any chance of adding support to FL Studio for the Reloop Neon MIDI controller (made for Serato DJ).

I have one and I can map the pads into FPC etc no problem at all but I cannot get the pads to light up or anything like that.

Would anyone know how to do that because I find it makes a really good drum pad/clip launcher and seeing how much it cost (and I already own it) I don’t want to buy another device when this one works fine (is more responsive than the pads on my M-AUDIO keyboard for example) and I only want it to be able to do something similar to what a Launchpad or APC can do in FL.

I figured if FL can support some of the devices built for Ableton, why not support some Serato devices too? I also like using my Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 Serato controller in FL as well because it has 16 pads and whole bunch of knobs and sliders which can be manually assigned as extra when needed (but again sadly no lights on the pads when using in FL) it also has a built in sound card so could possibly double as an audio interface too (again saving more money equipment purchases).

Just some food for thought as making use of equipment you may already own could free up cash for more FL plugins and samples if you can re-purpose existing hardware for for use in FL.

So basically, am I missing something here? Experts at the ready and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance guys!

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”