MIDI Fighter 3d - Changing Banks faster.

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
tob edison
Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:11 am

x

MIDI Fighter 3d - Changing Banks faster.

Hi guys!

So i want to use the normal 4 Bank Buttons on the top of my MIDI Fighter 3d to change banks and access the next 16 Clips and so on in the Playlist (Performance Mode). However in FL Studio the MIDI Fighter can only change banks by pressing the 4th bank button >> that makes a red selector rectangle appear in FL Studio >> then I have to press bank button #1 to see my 4 regular buttons flicker, corresponding to the 4 available banks. If I press one of them i finally changed my bank. Is there anyone who can tell me how to change this behavior so that the regular 4 bank buttons do the same thing with just one press? This would be a faster way to change banks in performances.

Nucleon did write something regarding the exact notes that need to bee assigned to access the performance mode cells here: http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 1463848333

Unfortunately I do not understand how to assign these notes to buttons and especially how to change the button behavior of the 4th bank button, which makes the rectangle for selection appear. Can anybody help?

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”