Getting full potential of System1m (Rolland) ??

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Matthieu
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:02 pm

x

Getting full potential of System1m (Rolland) ??

My brother bought a System-1M from Rolland and tho, it'S like a sound card with a lot of inputs and outputs but the ins and outs are signals like envelope, gate, CV and so on... Tho, anyone is experienced using this thing? It can also be used as a midi controller and it can use plugout function but the plugins are too expensive and the demos doesn't recognize the system-1m... That's awesome... Tho, you can use the multiple ins and outs in fl studio but i'm unsure how to get its potential in it... Maybe the signals are sidechain signals? Also, i haven't managed to record the sound that it makes right into the same instance of FlStudio, that's a bit weird. And my bro plays a lot with his new instrument but cannot get its full potential right now... And tutorials relating FlStudio and System 1-m aren't throughout enough... It lacks many parts. I guess this piece of hardware has a lot of potential but it's just a bit too "classy" for my budget so i haven't put much attention in any hardware at all in the latest years. As long as i have a sound card i'm happy, i guess. Never could have afforded midi controllers lol... i'm already happy with my midisoft keyboard that has the awesome particularity of having all keys working :o lel... So yeah.. any great info on how to get System 1m work at full potential in Fl studio would be very useful :)

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”