How do I set up my Launchpad Pro for a lightshow?

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dafster
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:16 am

x

How do I set up my Launchpad Pro for a lightshow?

I remember making several lightshows with my Launchpad S but with the Launchpad Pro I can't seem to do it...it's been awhile so maybe I forgot, but could someone tell me in depth, exactly everything I need to do to create a lightshow? I've been fiddling with it for hours but can't get it working no matter what I try. Basically what happens is that I can get individual samples playing in performance mode by dragging them directly into the playlist, but I can't seem to get patterns to play when I put them in the playlist. It says that I've triggered it as it does it's highlighted playing thingy in FL studio, but there is no sound and in the case of the MIDI out, there are no lights that show up corresponding to what I've put in the piano roll, even though I set the MIDI out to the same ports as I do in the MIDI settings.
If someone could give me a step-by-step guide specific to the Launchpad Pro, that'd be really great. I think the main problem is that I can't get patterns to play in performance mode, like, it says they're playing but there is no sound or midi feedback.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”