Maschine Jam sends Midi message to several FL controls at once

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bjoern_small
Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:42 pm

x

Maschine Jam sends Midi message to several FL controls at once

Hey guys (and girls, if there are any around), ;-)

I am using Maschine Jam and the provided FL Studio template. It works well overall.

However, I now would like to link the Maschine Jam faders to the FL studio mixer faders. It works well with the majority of faders, but Maschine Faders G1 and G2 are not behaving as they should. When creating the links using the "Override generic links" function, Fader G1 and G2 are linked, but when moving them on Maschine Jam, they influence already linked other FL Studio faders as well.

I particular, Fader G1 moves all already linked FL Studio faders incrementally up, and Fader G2 moves all already linked FL Studio faders incrementally down. I checked within MIDI-OX, and the messages I receive from G1 are of type "CC: Data increment" and from G2 are "CC: Data decrement". Maybe this has something to do with it?

In the Maschine Jam Controller Editor, both Fader G1 and G2 are set to Control Change and Mode "Absolute" - like all other faders, which I can link perfectly.
This is really strange and after trying some setup changes, I was not able to fix it.

Anybody an idea here? Much appreciated!
Björn

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”