how i can make the midi CC work the way it should?

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Henri V
Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:30 pm

x

how i can make the midi CC work the way it should?

I have a problem.. FL9 doesn't record midi automation in the way it should (IMO).

For example sustain pedal is not recorded as sustain pedal automation (CC64), it's recorded as midi hold (i know there is a setting for disabling it, but that is not what im looking for), and modulation is not automatically recorded as modulation automation (CC1).

So if I have NI Kontakt open as multi instrument (routed multiple tracks of midi out to it trough one of the internal midi ports), I have to re assign all the general midi CC controllers again and again by hand every time i want to record something, as the controllers get stuck to that one channel and do not automatically re assign themselves to the selected track. this is very tedious and when working with a big orchestral scoring setup I really don't want to do be doing that..

Is there anyway I could make the CC automation ( you can find all the general midi CC numbers here http://www.indiana.edu/~emusic/cntrlnumb.html) to be automatically recorded correctly? As I see that the pitchbend automation is already recorded correctly.

If it can't be done yet, I suggest that this feature would be aviable in the next update to FL... i think it would be helpfull feature to all of us :) ...

bManic
Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:17 pm

x

I seriously, SERIOUSLY urge you to ditch FL Stu...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”