Here's a Dashboard Template for the BCR2000 for you!

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fabz
Thu May 27, 2010 8:44 pm

x

Here's a Dashboard Template for the BCR2000 for you!

So one day i decided to make a dashboard resembling the BCR2000. Why, you ask? Because it suits my style, that's why.
Thus clickage ensued (read: i had to click around a LOT because the dashboard is not mass-production-friendly).
And then i thought, why should other people have to click around that much as well, when i already did it? So here you go.

There's a little "helpfile" right in the dashboard. But here again:

Columns are numbered from left to right, that is, leftmost row is 1, rightmost row is 8.
Controls are numbered from top to bottom, switches have an S prefix, rotary encoders are labeled W (for "Wheel")

So the second switch in the third column is named "s32", the fourth wheel in seventh column is named "w74". Straightforward, eh?

All Controls are also labeled after their names, but you can change those labels as you like. I spaced the controls far enough away from each other so there's some space for names like "Cutoff" or "Level". I will update this thread when i come up with improvements.

Please report errors and improvement suggestions. Have fun!

*Edit says: i had "rows" and "columns" mixed up. But itz all goodie goodie nao.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by fabz on Sat May 29, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fabz
Sat May 29, 2010 9:19 pm

x

Here's an updated version. I haven'd bothered w...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”